Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pop Can Line Drawing


I thought this was a fun project. It made me actually try to draw and not criticise my own work. I think this piece is very successful because i found out that if i actually try i can draw pretty good. Stuff that worked on this project is it wasn't really hard but it was a little difficult for me because i've never taken an art class. and what didn't work is when we had to draw the crushed pop can it was pretty hard. If i were to do this project again i would try harder on the crushed pop can. The most difficult part about this project was drawing the crushed can because there was way more lines and the images on the can were warped. I learned that if you actually try you can achieve more than if you say you can't do it from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment